Join me live on Saturday, April 9th at 10:00 PST on C# Corner Live for show #53 where my guest will be Steve Jones, Advocate for Redgate Software.
Send your questions for Steve by tweeting it to @RockinCodeWorld. You can also email your questions to: email@example.com
- The Interview: Steve and I will be discussing:
- Database DevOps
- Events for Tech Pros
- Branding yourself for a new job.
- Wrap up:
Video from the Show
The Interview: Steve Jones
Steve has 30 years of experience working with databases and software, having worked in a variety of industries during that time. He has been a developer, DBA, and manager in different organizations. Currently, Steve is the founder and editor of SQL Server Central, a community dedicated to helping data professionals improve their skills. He is employed by Redgate Software and works with customers in both pre and post-sales roles. Steve is also one of the founders of the SQL Saturday franchise and is currently the president of the charitable foundation that manages SQL Saturday. Steve is also a 14 year Microsoft Data Platform MVP.
- David’s books on Amazon: http://bit.ly/RockYourCodeBooks
- Donate to the Voice of Slum NGO in India: https://www.voiceofslum.org/
- Become a Sponsor for Dave’s Open Source Projects: https://github.com/sponsors/RealDotNetDave
- Pick up swag from the Rockin’ the Code World store: https://bit.ly/RCWStore
- Buy Dave a cup of Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dotnetdave