Join me live on Saturday, December 18th, 2021 at 11:30 PST on C# Corner Live for show #44 where I will be interviewing Mark Brown, Principal Program Manager at Microsoft for the CosmosDB team.
Send your questions for Mark by tweeting it to @RockinCodeWorld. You can also email your questions to: email@example.com
- The Interview: New Cosmos DB features: Partial Document updates, Throughput caps, Cost savings recommendations in Azure Advisor, Custom partitioning in Synapse Link, New Logic Apps Connector, New Indexing Metrics
- Special Prize Give-A-Way!
The interview: Mark Brown
Mark is a 20+ year Microsoft veteran and currently works on the Cosmos DB team and oversees all their developer outreach and community activities.
Video from the Show
- Podcast: https://aka.ms/CosmosDBLiveTV
- Blog: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cosmosdb/
- Converting Adventure Works: https://youtu.be/3gEytt-Jops