Join me live on Saturday, August 21st, 2021 at 10:00 PST on C# Corner Live for season 2, show #34 where I will interview Chris Voisey, Principal Solution Engineer with OverOps.
Send me your questions for Chris by tweeting it to @realDotNetDave and #RockinCodeWorld. You can also email your questions to: email@example.com
Please Donate To Help India In Their Current COVID Crises https://bit.ly/3eG4DeX
- The Interview: I will be discussing with Chris developing apps for the enterprise and start-ups and software development life cycle used by typical companies.
- Prize Give-A-Way!
The interview: Chris voisey
Chris Voisey has been a leader in the technology industry for decades. His specialty has been in new and emerging technologies, including his latest endeavor that is focused on helping customers get the WHY and WHERE code breaks happen in their Java and .NET applications through OverOps. Starting as a developer, his career quickly took him through the various stages of development and eventually managing teams to deploy applications within many multi-national companies. Today, his hands on approach to understanding technology has been used to solve some of the toughest problems in the Telco, Banking, Insurance, Retail industries, to just name a few. He believes that no problem is too tough, it is just about taking an organized approach to come up with a solution. When he is not working, he spends most of his time with his two children, bicycling and hopes to get back to his passion for Beach Volleyball.
Video from the Show
- David’s books on Amazon: http://bit.ly/RockYourCodeBooks
- Become a Sponsor for Dave’s Open Source Projects: https://github.com/sponsors/RealDotNetDave
- Buy Dave a cup of Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dotnetdave
- Donate to the Voice of Slum NGO in India: https://www.voiceofslum.org/
- Submit your food recipes to https://helloworldcookbook.com. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Voice of Slum NGO.