The dotNetDave For Those About To Code: Worldwide Tour will be at the GLUGnet User Group in Okemos, MI on August 19th at 6 PM EDT. I hope you will join me at this meeting. This meeting will be virtual, but I wish it was in person. My session will be followed by a Q&A where you can ask me anything!
Röck Yoür Cöde: Coding Standards for Microsoft .NET ™
This session will guide any level of programmer to greater productivity by providing the information needed to write consistent, maintainable code. Learn about common coding mistakes, code style, application setup, writing better types and much, much more. Code tips are included to help you write better, error-free applications. Lots of code examples in C# and VB.NET. This session is based on my book, Rock Your Code: Coding Standards for Microsoft .NET. After attending this session, you will be a Code Shark™ just like me! This is part 1 in my 6 part series titled “Improving Code Quality… One Developer At A Time”. Note: Even though code examples in this session are in .NET, the concepts can be applied to any language.
Here’s What Attendees Are Saying About This Session
Joseph D. – I saw this presentation at the SoCal Code Camp and was a little shell-shocked about all the things that the other courses (Pluralsite, MVA, Channel 9) failed to state.
Please take my Coding Standards Survey before attending this session.
Check out the Coding Standards For The Real World webcast I did for SubMain.com.
- David (dotNetDave) McCarter Books: http://bit.ly/RockYourCodeBooks
- Hello World Cookbook: https://hellowworldcookbook.com
- Reuse, Reuse & More Code Reuse!: https://dotnettips.wordpress.com/2019/08/05/reuse-reuse-and-more-code-reuse/
- Clean Code – Author: Cory House
- C# Best Practices – Author: Deborah Kurata
- Practical Refactoring with Woody Zuill & Llewellyn Falco: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWiwDdx_rdo