Join me live on Saturday, August 14th, 2021 at 10:00 PST on C# Corner Live for season 2, show #33 where I will interview Dave Brock, Senior Software Engineer and Microsoft MVP.
Send me your questions for Dave by tweeting it to @realDotNetDave and #RockinCodeWorld. You can also email your questions to: email@example.com
Please Donate To Help India In Their Current COVID Crises https://bit.ly/3eG4DeX
- The Interview: Sam and I will be discussing what’s coming with .NET 6 (features and developer inner loop improvements), Azure Static Web Apps, and GitHub Copilot
- Prize Give-A-Way!
- New Code Rules: https://dotnettips.wordpress.com/2021/08/15/new-code-rules-onboarding-software-engineers/
The interview: Dave Brock
Dave Brock is a senior software engineer, writer, speaker, open-source contributor, and Microsoft MVP. With a focus on Microsoft technologies, Dave enjoys advocating for modern and sustainable cloud-based solutions. He writes regularly at daveabrock.com and runs a free weekly newsletter for .NET developers called The .NET Stacks.
Video from the Show
- David’s books on Amazon: http://bit.ly/RockYourCodeBooks
- Become a Sponsor for Dave’s Open Source Projects: https://github.com/sponsors/RealDotNetDave
- Buy Dave a cup of Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dotnetdave
- Donate to the Voice of Slum NGO in India: https://www.voiceofslum.org/
- Submit your food recipes to https://helloworldcookbook.com. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Voice of Slum NGO.