Join me live on Saturday, June 26th, 2021 at 10:00 PST on C# Corner Live for season 2, show #28 where I will interview Steve “ardalis” Smith, founder of NimblePros.
Send me your questions for Steve by tweeting it to @realDotNetDave and #RockinCodeWorld. You can also email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Donate To Help India In Their Current COVID Crises https://bit.ly/3eG4DeX
- The Interview: Steve will include discussing:
- Clean Architecture w/ASP.NET Core (vs. other approaches)
- API Endpoints vs. traditional Controllers
- Prize Give-A-Way!
- New Code Rules
The interview: Steve “ardalis” Smith
Steve “ardalis” Smith is an entrepreneur and software architect, developer, and trainer. Steve’s firm NimblePros provides companies with the resources and training they need to deliver better software, faster, avoiding the trap of out-of-control technical debt. Steve has published many courses on Pluralsight, has written a number of books, and maintains dozens of NuGet packages. Find him online at ardalis.com or twitter.com/ardalis.
Video from the Show
- David’s books on Amazon: http://bit.ly/RockYourCodeBooks
- Become a Sponsor for Dave’s Open Source Projects: https://github.com/sponsors/RealDotNetDave
- Buy Dave a cup of Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dotnetdave
- Donate to the Voice of Slum NGO in India: https://www.voiceofslum.org/
- Submit your food recipes to https://helloworldcookbook.com. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Voice of Slum NGO.