Join me live on Saturday, June 12th, 2021 at 10:00 PST on C# Corner for season 2, show #27 where I will interview Shawn Wildermuth, Speaker, Teacher and Filmmaker.
Send me your questions for Shawn by tweeting it to @realDotNetDave and #RockinCodeWorld. You can also email your questions to: email@example.com
Please Donate To Help India In Their Current COVID Crises https://bit.ly/3eG4DeX
- The Interview: Shawn will include discussing:
- Careers in Software
- Diversity/Inclusion in Software
- Azure for small companies (e.g. App Services, et al.)
- Prize Give-A-Way!
The interview: Shawn Wildermuth
Shawn Wildermuth has been tinkering with computers and software since he got a Vic-20 back in the early ‘80s. As a Microsoft MVP since 2003, he’s also involved with Microsoft as an ASP.NET Insider and ClientDev Insider. He’s the author of over twenty Pluralsight courses, written eight books, an international conference speaker, and one of the Wilder Minds. You can reach him at his blog at http://wildermuth.com. He’s released his first film, a feature-length, documentary about software developers today called “Hello World: The Film”. You can see more about it at http://helloworldfilm.com.
Video from the Show
- https://shawnl.ink/psauthor (Pluralsight Courses)
- https://wildermuth.com (Blog)
- https://wilderminds.com <https://wilderminds.com> (Company Website)
- https://helloworldfilm.com (Film Website)
- David’s books on Amazon: http://bit.ly/RockYourCodeBooks
- Become a Sponsor for Dave’s Open Source Projects: https://github.com/sponsors/RealDotNetDave
- Buy Dave a cup of Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dotnetdave
- Donate to the Voice of Slum NGO in India: https://www.voiceofslum.org/
- Submit your food recipes to https://helloworldcookbook.com. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Voice of Slum NGO.