The dotNetDave No Apologies World Tour will be at the Austin .NET User Group in Texas on October 12th. I hope you will join me at this meeting. This meeting will be virtual, but I wish it was in person… I love visiting Austin! My session will be followed with a Q&A where you can ask me anything!
Röck Yoür Cöde: Defensive Programming for Microsoft .NET
This session brings writing better code to the next level. Do you enjoy receiving bug tickets from QA? I didn’t think you would, so this session will provide solid practices that I have been using for most of my programming career to check-in to source only rock-solid code. You will learn my #1 mantra, along with over 13 rules, that I use while writing code that allows me to write new code (features) and stay out of maintenance mode hell.
Note: Even though code examples in this session are in .NET, the concepts can be applied to any language.
Please take my Coding Standards Survey before attending this session.
Miss this session or want to see it again? You can by clicking here.
- My Defensive Programming book: http://bit.ly/dotNetDaveBooks
- 256 Seconds with dotNetDave Episode 2 for details and example: http://bit.ly/256SecondsE2
- Defensive Coding in C# on Pluralsight.com – Author: Deborah Kurata
- dotnetDave Explains… Object Oriented Programming: http://bit.ly/dotNetOOP
- The Ten Commandments of Egoless Programming: http://bit.ly/Egoless
- My Workflow Before I Submit Code Changes: http://bit.ly/CheckInWorkFlow
Check out my other conferences sessions by going here: http://bit.ly/dotNetDaveOnDemand
Please tweet your pics to #RockYourCode, I will include them in my video about my session.