On September 15th, the dotNetDave World Farewell Tour will land in Seattle, WA for the first time! I can’t wait to rock the geeks in Seattle. If you live in the area, I hope you will attend my session below. For more info and to register, click here.
Special thanks goes to GrapeCity for sending me to this code camp. I hope you will check out their awesome products for .NET solutions!
Rock Your .NET Code Performance
Location & Time: Pigott 102 @ 1:00 PM – 2:00 pm
The performance of code is always something that is very important. Even more important if your back-end apps are processing tens of thousands of requests per second. In this session I will reveal the do’s and don’ts when it comes to improving code performance. Reducing memory that your app uses is also very important and will be discussed in detail. The demos in this session will work in the .NET Framework and .NET Core.
Here is what attendees are saying about this session
- Bob R. – David McCarter gave an excellent presentation on code performance. He showed us how, why, and to what degree various coding methods improved the performance of an application. Lots of tips and tricks!
- Source and dotNetTips.Utility: https://github.com/RealDotNetDave
- 256 Seconds with dotNetDave: http://bit.ly/256SecondsE2
- CodeRush from DevExpress: http://bit.ly/RTWCodeRush
- CodeIt.Right: http://bit.ly/SubMainCIR
- GhostDoc: http://bit.ly/SubMainGD
- .NET Memory Profiler: http://bit.ly/MemoryProfiler
Check out my other conferences sessions by going here: http://bit.ly/dotNetDaveOnDemand