I want to see some of the geek graphic arts talents to design a new Rock The World tour t-shirt for 2018. I will wear the winning design at every event I speak at in 2018, including India! Here is the info on the contest.
The Winner Will Receive…
- 2018 Rage for Code t-shirt. Your choice of size and color.
- Autographed copy of David McCarter’s .NET Coding Standards book.
- Autographed copy of Rock Your Technical Interview book.
- One of my videos on demand.
- dotNetDave custom guitar pick
I might throgh in some other cool swag too. All items will be shipped to the winner anywhere in the world.
The winner will need to submit the image in the Adobe Photoshop format or a compatible format. Images need to be at a minimum 3000 x 3000 pixels in size and layered. The image can be any number of colors. The background should be transparent.
This is the must have content for the image.
- The words “Rage for Code“. These words are a take off of an album from one of my favorite bands, Queensryche titled “Rage for Order”. This album cover was the inspiration for my 2017 “Rage for Code” logo (see below). If you want, you can use their album cover for your inspiration but not required.
- The number 2018 or 18
- This URL “dotNetTips.com“
Image Can Contain
This is a list of the nice to haves for the image. Not required and won’t affect judging.
- The words “Rock The World Tour“
How to Submit
To join the contest simply tweet your image and include @realDotNetDave and #RageForCode in the text. All submissions are required to be tweeted by October 31, 2017 at midnight.
Good luck to all and I hope to see you one of my tour dates on the Rock The World Tour! Be creative! Below is the current tour logo.