The dotNetDave Rock The World Tour is finally headed to India! I’ve been wanting to rock India for many years. I’ll be speaking at the C# Corner Conference in Delhi on 7 – 9 April.
Have you been to India before? I’d like to hear about what to bring/ not to bring, do/ not do while I’m there. I won’t be there long so want to pack in as much learning about India as I can. Check out my article on C# Corner about my thoughts on this trip.
Here is a video about my trip…
Rock Your .NET Core Best Practices
11:30am in WEB/DEV TRACK
In this sessions, you will learn how to apply .NET Framework best practices to .NET Core. There are a lot of changes and every developer needs to attend this session before moving to .NET Core. This is part 6 in my 6 part series titled “Improving Code Quality… One Developer At A Time”. (more info coming soon)
Please take my Coding Standards Survey before attending this session (you could win a free copy of my Rock Your Code DVD).
Rock Your Technical Interview
4:20pm in MOBILE/CLOUD TRACK
Have you ever not gotten a job because you weren’t prepared for the interview? Would you like a big raise? Do you need motivation to rock your career? I’ve interviewed 100’s of software developers and will share my knowledge on how to survive, what we look for and even divulge some of the secrets we use during the process. Whether you are looking for a new position within your company or at a new company you need to attend this session. Included are crazy and strange interview stories from engineers just like you! Learn tips to get you started, working with recruiters, getting prepared, the technical interview and more. You will also learn what is the #1 question you need to ask during an interview… it’s a game changer!
Rocking Your Technical Interview with David McCarter interview on dotNetRocks!
Here’s What People Are Saying About This Session
- Chris S. – I wanted to thank you for your DVD on Technical Interviews. I attended your presentation at Desert Code Camp and purchased the DVD. Your guidance on how to handle technical and even non-technical questions gave me great support and confidence going into a round of interviews I had. That confidence translated into performance as I was able to receive attractive offers from multiple companies, and I was able to make an important move that has been a life-altering, exciting change for me.
- Bill W. – Good information! I had forgotten to study the technical questions, did that this morning and I felt I aced my technical interview just now =) Thanks Dave!◦GO now!!! Dave is why I have the best job I have ever had!!!
- Daniel I. – Great presentation because you made me realize that I’m not doing enough to better my career! You struck a chord when you said we should keep our resume up-to-date and on-hand at all times. Thanks for helping me realize something I should have been doing a long time ago. Your DVD is very helpful. The fact that you have hiring managers and recruiters giving interviewing tips is great. I’m glad I bought it!
- Ken – Thanks for the great presentations – really enjoyed all your presentations at the code camp, learned a lot about interviewing and gained a lot of insight into how recruiting process works.
- Stacy P. – An invaluable presentation for less experienced developers and a great review for senior developers that should know better.
- Dennis M. – Great presentation, kept me awake and aware, things we often forget and ignore about preparations and you definitely covered that.
Please take the How Do You Find A Job survey before attending this session (you could win a free copy of my Rock Your Technical Interview DVD).
Miss this session or want to see it again? You can by clicking here.
Check out my other conferences sessions by going here: http://bit.ly/dotNetDaveOnDemand
Blog post about my trip