I hope you will join me for SQL Saturday in Orange County, California on April 1, 2017. I will be doing the session below.
Rock Your Technical Interview
2:45 pm in Humanities 305
Have you ever not gotten a job because you weren’t prepared for the interview? Would you like a big raise? Do you need motivation to rock your career? I’ve interviewed 100’s of software developers and will share my knowledge on how to survive, what we look for and even divulge some of the secrets we use during the process. Whether you are looking for a new position within your company or at a new company you need to attend this session. Included are crazy and strange interview stories from engineers just like you! Learn tips to get you started, working with recruiters, getting prepared, the technical interview and more. You will also learn what is the #1 question you need to ask during an interview… it’s a game changer!
Here’s What Attendees Are Saying About This Session
- Chris S. – I wanted to thank you for your DVD on Technical Interviews. I attended your presentation at Desert Code Camp and purchased the DVD. Your guidance on how to handle technical and even non-technical questions gave me great support and confidence going into a round of interviews I had. That confidence translated into performance as I was able to receive attractive offers from multiple companies, and I was able to make an important move that has been a life-altering, exciting change for me.
- Bill W. – Good information! I had forgotten to study the technical questions, did that this morning and I felt I aced my technical interview just now =) Thanks Dave!◦GO now!!! Dave is why I have the best job I have ever had!!!
- Daniel I. – Great presentation because you made me realize that I’m not doing enough to better my career! You struck a chord when you said we should keep our resume up-to-date and on-hand at all times. Thanks for helping me realize something I should have been doing a long time ago. Your DVD is very helpful. The fact that you have hiring managers and recruiters giving interviewing tips is great. I’m glad I bought it!
- Ken – Thanks for the great presentations – really enjoyed all your presentations at the code camp, learned a lot about interviewing and gained a lot of insight into how recruiting process works.
- Stacy P. – An invaluable presentation for less experienced developers and a great review for senior developers that should know better.
- Dennis M. – Great presentation, kept me awake and aware, things we often forget and ignore about preparations and you definitely covered that.
Watch Session NOW!
Can’t make it to this conference or want to watch this session again? Now you can by clicking here.
- Blog posts on dotNetTips.com
- Are You Ready For The Technical Interview?
- 256 Seconds With dotNetDave – Episode 3
- Order business cards!