The dotNetDave Rocks The Nation Tour will stop in southern California at the SQL Saturday on April 26th. Lets Rock the OC! If you live in the area you need to attend the following session:
Rock Your Technical Interview™
Have you ever not gotten a job because you weren’t prepared for the interview? Would you like a big raise? Do you need motivation to rock your career? I’ve interviewed 100′s of software developers and will share my knowledge on how to survive, what we look for and even divulge some of the secrets we use during the process. This session (62.5% new material for 2014) will include crazy and strange interview stories from engineers just like you! This session includes tips to get you started, working with recruiters, getting prepared, the technical interview and more. You will also learn what is the #1 question you need to ask during an interview, it’s a game changer! Sit close and you just might catch a custom dotNetDave guitar pick or Rock The Nation postcard. Some of some of them will win you free software!
Here’s What People Are Saying About This Session
- Chris S. – I wanted to thank you for your DVD on Technical Interviews. I attended your presentation at Desert Code Camp in 2012 and purchased the DVD. Your guidance on how to handle technical and even non-technical questions gave me great support and confidence going into a round of interviews I had. That confidence translated into performance, as I was able to receive attractive offers from multiple companies, and I was able to make an important move that has been a life-altering, exciting change for me.
- Bill W. – Good information! I had forgotten to study the technical questions, did that this morning and I felt I aced my technical interview just now Thanks Dave!
- GO now!!! Dave is why I have the best job I have ever had!!!
- Daniel I. – Great presentation because you made me realize that I’m not doing enough to better my career! You struck a chord when you said we should keep our resume up-to-date and on-hand at all times. Thanks for helping me realize something I should have been doing a long time ago. Your DVD is very helpful. The fact that you have hiring managers and recruiters giving interviewing tips is great. I’m glad I bought it!
- Ken – Thanks for the great presentations – really enjoyed all your presentations at the code camp, learned a lot about interviewing and gained a lot of insight into how recruiting process works.
Shop the "Rock The Nation Tour" store by clicking here. Anyone seen wearing a t-shirt from the store will win some geeky swag!
Wear your favorite concert t-shirt to my sessions and be in the running to win free software!