This v2.0 update of the Windows Azure SDK for .NET was released. This is a major refresh of the Windows Azure SDK with some really great new features and enhancements. These new capabilities include:
- Web Sites: Visual Studio Tooling updates for Publishing, Management, and for Diagnostics
- Cloud Services: Support for new high memory VM sizes, Faster Cloud Service publishing & Visual Studio Tooling for configuring and viewing diagnostics data
- Storage: Storage Client 2.0 is now included in new projects & Visual Studio Server Explorer now supports working with Storage Tables
- Service Bus: Updated client library with message pump programming model support, support for browsing messages, and auto-deleting idle messaging entities
- PowerShell Automation: Updated support for PowerShell 3.0, and lots of new PowerShell commands for automating Web Sites, Cloud Services, VMs and more.
For more info, click here.